Tuesday, November 8, 2016

All My Peeps at CASology

Guess what today is! Yes, Election Day in the US...finally! 
More fun though, it's CASology Tuesday and we're all about a TEAM.



When I saw this cool little digi stamp from SamiStamps, I knew today's card was going to be all about my peeps :) I did all of the coloring with Zig Clean Color brush pens...they blend beautifully, even without water. That's how I pulled off the orange to yellow gradient on the pencil. I added a few little white dots and lines using my new favorite white marker...Sharpie water-based extra fine tip paint pen. This pen is amazing! I digress... I also added my sentiment on the pencil in Photoshop.

So speaking of teams, go see my awesome DT members' cards for this week!


Deidre Payne (that’s me)

Guest Designer: Sarah

I'm also playing along at Fusion Card Challenge: Primary


If you're in the US, go vote...then join our challenge! If not, just join us with your crafty creations about a TEAM :)

xoxo Deidre





9 comments:

  1. This is adorable, and I love your sweet team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Election day came, and as I write here, everything is over... :'(
    Anyway... you team is cute as can be! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute ! This is the sweetest team ever ! And what a nice colouring ! Really adorable card !
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... beautiful colors/coloring!
    An a-mazing Casology DT creation and wonderful addition to the Fusion gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your team card, Deidre! Such adorable 'peeps' :)
    Beautifully coloured in - I love my ZIG markers, too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, and so gloriously shaded! I need to look into that Sharpie paint pen! Doesn't it just make the whole glorious design pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! It really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete